To Our Fatz Guest,
The Fatz Cafe family is a tight community of employees, farmers, and vendor partners who are looking out for your health and safety. We assure you that your safety is our number one priority as the nation faces this unprecedented medical event.
We are closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus). We are responding to new information as it is released and preparing a variety of scenarios with the goal of continuing to safely serve you.
The following steps are being implemented to ensure maximum cleanliness in our restaurants:
- Gloves will be worn by all kitchen team members. Hand washing is required before and after each pair is worn.
- We sanitize the most highly rated chemicals available for commercial restaurants.
- Floors, bathrooms, surfaces, and door handles are sanitized frequently on a schedule.
- All Front of House Team members will be required to wash hands on a schedule with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, and to avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth
- Computers, handles and menus will be wiped down on schedule with disinfectant cloths.
- Employees who show symptoms of illness will not be allowed to work.
Fatz Cafe will remain open and continue to provide delicious, scratch-made meals and beverages with the highest health and safety standards. To learn more about COVID-19 and what you can do to prevent illness, please view the following resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/index.html
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
Chief Operating Officer