Fatz offers a sweet tea salute on July 4th

Fatz offers a sweet tea salute on July 4th

TAYLORS, S.C., June 29, 2016 – To thank the hardworking individuals who keep America running while most enjoy the national holiday as a day off, Fatz Cafe will be serving up free Sweet Tea for anyone that has to work on July 4th.

The Society for Human Resources Management estimates 93% of organizations will be closed on Monday, July 4th. But for the other 7%, Independence Day is business as usual.

“On the most American of holidays, Fatz wants to honor those who keep our country going, who do the jobs that never stop – not even on a holiday,” said Zac Painter, Vice President, Marketing for Fatz Cafe. “These are the hardworking people who rarely get the recognition they deserve for a job well done, for sticking with it and showing up.”

And, the Sweet Tea at Fatz isn’t just any Sweet Tea – it’s a special recipe, fresh-brewed in each restaurant several times per day, and the sweetness of the brew would make any Southerner proud.

All guests of Fatz Cafe will be served a complimentary glass of ice-cold Sweet Tea, with no additional purchase required, from 11am to 10pm on Monday, July 4th.

In keeping with the holiday spirit, on www.Fatz.com between Thursday, June 30 and Tuesday, July 5, guests visiting the website can purchase a $25 gift card to Fatz for only $17.76.

About Fatz Cafe

Fatz Cafe was founded with humble beginnings in 1988 in Spartanburg, South Carolina, serving guests Southern-influenced food out of a converted peach shed. Its cravable, quality food, served with sincere Southern hospitality in a warm, welcoming atmosphere has allowed the concept to grow, and today there are 45 Fatz Cafe restaurants across the Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia. With a strong group of operating partners and a support team of seasoned professionals, the company is poised for continued growth in the Southeast and beyond. Visit Fatz Cafe online at www.fatz.com and follow social channels for more brand updates.