At Fatz, our people come first, and we want the Right People staffed in our restaurants to continue building success. Hourly team members, the most important part of our team, are driven by passion and a commitment to a Perfect Fatz Experience for every guest, every time. Even better, Fatz commits to passionately supporting our team members in their career development. We offer training programs and a direct career path to management. Many of our leaders have been developed and promoted internally. Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income. At Fatz, we treat our team like family. We have high hopes for your future and will do what it takes to help you succeed. One Team, One Goal, One Great Restaurant at a Time!
As one of the most important members of our team, the bartender helps to deliver the Perfect Fatz Experience to our guests by mixing and serving perfect beverages, either directly or through service staff. The bartender holds a high level of professionalism and operates a smooth-running bar that is always clean and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide an enjoyable bar experience for every guest.
• Be visible behind the bar always to assist guests and service staff.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food, liquor, beer, wine, and retail offered.
• Educate service staff on drink recipes.
• Apply a positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
• Follow all recipes and specifications to provide perfect food and perfect beverages.
• Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
• Complete other general bartender tasks as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Eduction
• Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes.
• Must have clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have basic math skills and the ability to responsibly handle cash transactions.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
|Job Category||Front of House|