This position is responsible for all front of house operations: (1) coaches, teaches and trains team members on all guest related functions; (2) Able to solve problems rapidly and fairly to ensure total guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting the OP/GM in the selection and hiring of exceptional front of house team members.
- Responsible for team member scheduling and managing labor cost for the front of house.
- Responsible for the execution of established front of house training programs.
- Responsible for an exceptional bar operation.
- Responds, investigates and resolves guest complaints quickly using the L.A.S.T method.
- Grows revenues and profits through community involvement and a dedicated desire to satisfy our guests.
- Assists in maintaining the morale of all team members through treating them with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Reviews team members’ performance and documents disciplinary action as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate cash handling and adhering to established cash management policies.
- Assists the Operating Partner/General Manager in the execution of all areas of the operation.
- Responsible for exceptional front of house cleanliness and sanitation, ensuring compliance with all Local, State and Federal regulations. Must operate with an “A” health score rating.
- Knowledgeable of POS computer systems.
- Complete other duties as delegated by the Operating Partner/General Manager.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION:
- 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Goals and objectives focused
- Guest hospitality and team member focused
- High school diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, preferred
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager certificate, preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a semi regular basis
- Must be able to stoop, bend and perform extensive walking
- Exposure to wet floors, fumes/smoke, temperature extremes
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 50-55 hours a week
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities
|Job Category||Front of House|